The Reasons for Failure
There is a cause for everything! Nothing ever just happens. If you do not get a promotion to a better job there is a reason.
If you lose your job there is a reason. There are many causes that lead to failure. Here is a list of the most common causes.
- Finding fault with others, but never seeing your own.
- Doing as little as possible and trying to get as much as possible for it. This is called ‘entitlement’.
- Spending too much time in showing up another’s weak points and too little time correcting your own.
- Gossiping about those you do not like.
- Procrastination – putting off until tomorrow something that we should have done the day before yesterday.
- Lying. Talking in a friendly manner to another’s face and stabbing them in the back when they turn around.
- Disloyalty to those who have trusted us.
- Egotism – the belief that we know it all and no one can teach us anything.
The substance of this article was sourced from the Advocate.
If you would like a hand with a design project please Get in Touch ⟶