Junior Graphic Designer
Brisbane Queensland Australia
Power your future! Key position with award winning Tritium – driving growth. Tritium is a Brisbane-based technology company whose mission is to offer energy freedom. We do this as a world-leading developer of electric vehicle charging infrastructure that enables the acceptance and growth of e-mobility.
You will be part of a new and growing marketing and communications team that serves the business and its customers both within Australia, Europe and the USA. Working in conjunction with our current Designer, you will part of a design led team delivering the company’s visual branding across all touch points globally. The challenge, to communicate new and complex technology across traditional and emerging advertising channels. A great growth opportunity with a fantastic supportive team around you. If you live and breathe design and want to be part of an inspiring brand story, we want to hear from you!
• Have relevant qualifications in Graphic Design
• Ideally 1-2 year’s professional industry-based experience (desirable but not essential)
• Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
• Strong typography, layout and composition skills to deliver beautiful design experiences across
print and digital formats
• Ability to develop graphic communications to portray complex technical information to both a
layperson and technical audience.
• Have a solid understanding of print and electronic production processes, artwork file formats
and advertising media requirements.
• Experience with animated works and video production is a bonus
• Positive attitude and willingness to proactively suggest, recommend and advise on matters of
visual identity and graphic communications.
• A strong customer service ethic to both internal colleagues and external customers.
• High level organisation skills and the ability to prioritise work in an environment of tight and
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Mature and professional approach to work, punctual and reliable.
• Positive and flexible attitude to unplanned requests and urgent needs.
• Intermediate level (or higher) experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and
Apply/Respond by: 24/04/2018
If e-mobility excites you tell us why.